November 17, 2008

On the Menu: Weekly Dinner Challenge #3

Plans with friends and a road trip lead to a short cooking week.






I didn't want a busy work week to get in the way of the few nights I would be cooking, so I made the most of leftovers. The key was that on Monday I roasted eggplant and zucchini, which found its way into each meal (first in a cous cous, next as a side dish, and lastly in a pasta).
Monday:
  1. Diced Onion Chicken



  2. Israeli Cous Cous with Roasted Zucchini and Eggplant


Tuesday:
  1. Left Over Onion Chicken
  2. Roasted Zucchini and Roasted Eggplant in Tomato Sauce
Wednesday
  1. Wheat Pasta with Roasted Zucchini and Roasted Eggplant (all I had to do was cook wheat pasta and stir it into the side dish I made the night before)

No comments:

Post a Comment