May 21, 2008

David Announced as Winner, but DVR Wouldn't Tell Me Which One

I take my duty as an American Idol voter very seriously. And so after voting several times (ok, a bit more than several) for David Cook, I eagerly was awaiting tonight's results episode. And then, this happened:





I didn't have a video camera on hand, but lucky for me (and you) a youtube user out there suffered from the same catastrophe (although his stemmed from a Tivo). The sad thing is that we normally record the show that follows American Idol for just this reason, but tonight...not so. Luckily enough yet another youtube user saved the day by posting a video containing the full results. What did we do before we had Internet?

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 31, 2008

    lol that happened to me also i got the last name though. Looks like DVR is better then TIVO...

    ReplyDelete